Biloxi, Mississippi is a fantastic place to visit. There are numerous lodging options. Biloxi has plenty of hotels. For those looking for a bit more excitement, Biloxi also has its well known casinos. When we travel as a family, we prefer renting a home. Luckily, if you are looking for a Biloxi MS Houses for rent, there are plenty of choices.
Jill and I have traveled to Biloxi many times over the years (we got engaged right on the beach!). We personally have rented condos, homes, and stayed at the casinos. When traveling without kids, we have either rented a condo or stayed at a casino. Recently, our visits have been rental homes.
In this guide, we will highlight some of the best rental homes and condos in the Biloxi, MS area. Since you are traveling with family, we will also highlight some of our favorite things to do in this area. Because we are a family that loves to eat, we will also provide some of our favorite places for dining out!
Biloxi Area Homes for Rent
When we list our recommended homes, we always take the time to go over reviews. We only recommend homes that have more than 10 reviews with a rating of 4.5/5 or higher. We take the time to properly filter out bad rentals so you don’t have to. Our goal is to allow you more time getting ready and less time researching!
- 1936 Tudor Cottage– 3BR/2BA with room to sleep 6. You can walk to coffee shops, book stores, farmer’s market and beach or casinos, 5 minute walk to the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino. 1 minute walk to Jacked Up Coffee Bar. This is located in the Entertainment District which is “go-cup” area for alcoholic beverages.
- Historical Downtown Biloxi House– This 4BR/3BA home will sleep 8. This home is located in Downtown Biloxi, it is 2 blocks off the beach and within an easy stroll of several award winning restaurants and Casino Row. The house is furnished with linens and everything you need in the kitchen. Pots and pans, coffee pot ect. All you have to bring is yourself!
- Beach, Downtown, Boats!– 3BR/2BA and sleeps 7. Only 1/2 block to the beach and 4 blocks to the Hard Rock Casino. Within a mile there are 5 casinos, 30+ restaurants, MGM Ballpark, 3 museums, yacht club, bakery, public docks, 2 community centers, theaters, shopping, charter fishing, shrimp and city tours, water park, and Margaritaville Resort with a family fun park!
- Charming Southern Cottage– 2BR/1B and will sleep four. Only a few short walking blocks away from the Harrah’s casino and the beautiful white sand beaches. Catch the shuttle that stops only a few steps from your front door that will take you to any casino on the coast!
- Updated Beach Cottage– 3BR/2BA home will sleep eight. This is an updated historic home. It is just blocks from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. This cottage is centrally located 2 miles from downtown, restaurants, golf courses, fishing, watersports, casinos.
I’ll Have a Side of Beach with My Morning Coffee– This 2BR/2BA condo will sleep 6. Recently updated, you can relax in the lovely interior or out on the balcony with a gorgeous view. Just zone-out and forget all your cares! The balcony provides a view of one of the two pools and both Cat and Deer Islands. You also get a gorgeous view of the setting sun and romantic night lights.
- Seabreeze– 2BR/2BA condo sleeps four. Newly renovated 5th floor center beachfront listing located right on the Biloxi beach. Beautiful floor to ceiling unobstructed gulf views from master bedroom, kitchen, dining room, living room and balcony. Steps to the beach and boardwalk. Several restaurants, bars and fun within walking distance.
- Family Retreat– 2BR/2BA condo sleeps six. This condo boasts over 1300 sq of interior/exterior living space, high end finishes, amazing decor, and breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico from almost every room. Enjoy your private wrap around balcony, accessible from both bedrooms, where you can take in the views of what seems like an eternity of shoreline.
- Coolest Cottage in Ocean Springs– 1BR/1BA cottage sleeps four. This unique cottage is located directly on the beautiful Ocean Springs Harbor. Its large deck is a wonderful place to relax, and observe the sailboats and wildlife. You can easily walk to the beach or downtown Ocean Springs, which is filled with art galleries, boutiques and over 100 restaurants. Or you might prefer to rent a bicycle or golf cart to cruise around town at a leisurely pace.
- Liliflora Cottage– The home was constructed in 2015 and is provisioned with all of the necessities and conveniences to ensure a comfortable stay. The “Dog Trot” design allows each of the two bedrooms to open onto a large screened breezeway, which is great for sleeping with the doors and windows open on cool nights. The porch is a great place to relax in one of the hanging hammock chairs and read a good book. The main house has vaulted ceilings, a full kitchen, half bath, laundry and a living area with flat screen TV and wireless internet. Two “Beach Cruiser” bikes are also available for guests to use.
For a complete list of Biloxi area vacation rentals, click HERE or use the search widget below.
- Palace Casino Resort– We have stayed here. Smoke free casino and rates are always VERY competitive!
- Hyatt Place Biloxi– Close to the beach and free breakfast
- Margaritaville Resort– On-site arcade and rooftop waterpark
- Hampton Inn Biloxi– Close to beach, pool, free breakfast
Search all of Biloxi’s great hotels and casinos in the search box below.
Favorite Things to Do
We loved taking tours of the bay. One of the best is Ship Island Excursions. They offer dolphin tours and ferries to Ship Island. Very well run company.
One of the most memorable parts of our trip was taking a ride on the Betsy Ann Riverboat. What made it so memorable? In addition to being on a completely restored paddle wheel riverboat, the captain allowed Ian to take the wheel and captain the boat for a good while. He was all smiles!
There is no such thing as bad baseball. This is especially true when the stadium offers fantastic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Biloxi Shuckers minor league baseball is always so much fun with tons of fan interaction.
Gulf Islands Waterpark is the largest waterpark on the Gulf Coast. There are 11 attractions to keep kids of all ages entertained for hours!
Weather on the Gulf Coast can always be unpredictable. For days when those rain clouds just won’t go away, a trip to Altitude Indoor Trampoline Park is a sure fire way to shoo away the bad weather blues!
Tasty Places to Eat
No vacation to the Biloxi area is complete without a trip to Tatonut Donuts in downtown Ocean Springs. There will be a line out the door most mornings, but no need to worry. The family has been running the shop since 1960, so they know how to keep the line moving.
Burger Burger has, well…you guessed it! And are they delicious. Signature burgers on po’ boy bread, sandwiches & more served in homey, old-time digs with patio.
Shaggy’s is a cool beach front, kid-friendly place with a focus on seafood. This place is lively and a ton of fun!
Fat Bottom BBQ- It may not be Texas BBQ, but this place has some really good food.
Woody’s Roadside– Solid menu with plenty of variety!
The next logical thing to do is to take our recommendations and book your trip to Biloxi! We have visited during all four seasons and have always had a great time. Living in North Texas and coming from the upper Midwest, there was something pretty cool about being near the beach during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Then during the summer, you have the beach and water! No matter the time of year, you can’t go wrong. So go ahead and book that Biloxi MS houses for rent!!
When you do book that trip…don’t forget to hold your mail!